May Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in April 2018. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Safety of Thyroid Surgery in the Elderly: A Propensity Score Matched Cohort Study
Journal of Surgical Research, 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.jss.2019.04.012
Papoian V, Marji FP, Rosen JE, Carroll NM, Felger EA.
- Cardiovascular Emergencies in Pregnancy
Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America, 2019. DOI: 1016/j.emc.2019.01.010
Borhart J, Palmer J.
- Reproducibility of Semi-automated Three-dimensional Volumetric Analysis using Cardiac Computed Tomography in Patients With Left Ventricular Assist Device
Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine, 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.carrev.2019.01.024
Gill GS, Weissman G, Meirovich YF, Medvedofsky D, Mohammed SF, Waksman R, Garcia-Garcia HM.
- Left Bundle Branch Block After TAVR: Bubble or Trouble?
JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions, 2019. DOI: 1016/j.jcin.2019.04.008
Waksman R, Khan JM.
- Leveraging the electronic health record to eliminate hepatitis C: Screening in a large integrated healthcare system
PLoS One, 2019. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0216459
Geboy AG, Nichols WL, Fernandez SJ, Desale S, Basch P, Fishbein DA.