PCORI Annual Meeting—September 18-20, 2019
On behalf of PCORI, leadership, and staff, we invite you to register for our 2019 PCORI Annual Meeting. We hope you will be among the 1,000 members of the healthcare community joining us in September for two-and-a-half-days of updates on how researchers, scientists, patients, caregivers, clinicians, payers, and others are working together to make health research more useful and relevant.
This year’s event, “Making a Difference: Using Patient-Centered Research Results in the Real World,” is our fifth Annual Meeting and, PCORI is confident, it will be our best yet. It will spotlight results from dozens of PCORI-funded studies that speak to PCORI’s progress in funding research to determine which care approaches work best, for whom, and under what circumstances, with a focus on outcomes important to patients.
Registration is free for all attendees. The meeting offers you an opportunity to connect with friends and colleagues not only to learn about the latest findings from PCORI’s research portfolio and other initiatives, but to explore opportunities to use this evidence in ways that patients and other stakeholders find most useful.
Plenary and breakout sessions will feature such topics as:
- Practical approaches to personalized medicine and putting new evidence into practice
- What we know about engagement and its impact on making research more useful
- How shared decision making can be more effective and routine
- The future of patient-centered research
- Addressing the opioid epidemic through better pain management
- Reducing disparities and improving access and equity
September 18-20, 2019
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Learn more and register here.