November Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in November 2019. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Silent Myocardial Infarction and Sudden Cardiac Death—Finding the Culprit
Jama Cardiology, 2019. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1001/jamacardio.2019.4377
Kuku KO, Olatunji-Bello T, Garcia-Garcia HM.
- Neurogenic Stunned Myocardium in Severe Neurological Injury
Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, DOI:10.1007/s11910-019-0999-7
Kenigsberg BB, Barnett CF, Mai JC, Chang JJ.
- Evaluation of Risk-Assessment Tools for Severe Postpartum Hemorrhage in Women Undergoing Cesarean Delivery.
Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2019. DOI: 10.1097/AOG.0000000000003574
Kawakita T, Mokhtari N, Huang JC, Landy HJ.
- Bariatric Surgery Among Vulnerable Populations: The Effect of the Affordable Care Act's Medicaid Expansion
Surgery: Official Journal of the Society of University Surgeons, Central Surgical Association, and the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons, 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.surg.2019.05.005
Gould KM, Zeymo A, Chan KS, DeLeire T, Shara N, Shope TR, Al-Refaie WB.
- Does a Care Bundle Reduce Racial Disparities in Postcesarean Surgical Site Infections?
American Journal of Perinatology, 2019. DOI: 10.1055/s-0039-1688822
Kawakita T, Umans JG.