March Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in March 2020. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Combined Vascular Brachytherapy and Stenting for the Treatment of In-Stent Restenosis
The American Journal of Cardiology, 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.amjcard.2019.11.035
Chen Y, Buchanan KD, Chan RC, Zhang C, Torguson R, Satler LF, Waksman R.
- Ten Best Practices for Improving Emergency Medicine Provider-Nurse Communication.
Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.jemermed.2019.10.035
Hettinger AZ, Benda N, Roth E, Hoffman D, Iyer A, Franklin E, Perry S, Fairbanks RJ, Bisantz AM.
- The Effects of Global Budgeting on Emergency Department Admission Rates in Maryland.
Annals of Emergency Medicine, 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.annemergmed.2019.06.009
Galarraga JE, Black B, Pimentel L, Venkat A, Sverha JP, Frohna WJ, Lemkin DL, Pines JM.
- Nationwide Survey on Implementation of 2011 Nuclear Regulatory Commission Policy on Release of Patients After 131I Therapy for Thyroid Cancer.
The Journal of Nuclear Medicine, 2020. DOI: 10.2967/jnumed.119.230730
Wu D, Gomes Lima CJ, Bloom G, Burman KD, Wartofsky L, Van Nostrand D.
- Racial differences in takotsubo cardiomyopathy outcomes in a large nationwide sample.
ESC Heart Failure, 2020. DOI: 10.1002/ehf2.12664
Zaghlol R, Dey AK, Desale S, Barac A.