July Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in July 2020. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation.
Congratulations to this month’s authors! We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- Functional mitral regurgitation
Current Opinion in Cardiology,DOI: 10.1097/HCO.0000000000000770
Asch FM, Medvedofsky D.
- Infections in Burn Patients: Innovations in Infection Prevention and Treatment
Surgical Infections, 2020. DOI: 1089/sur.2020.202
Tejiram S, Shupp JW.
- Lymphoma survivors have an increased long-term risk of chronic kidney disease
Leukemia & Lymphoma, DOI: 10.1080/10428194.2020.1786555
Desai SH, Al-Shbool G, Desale S, Veis J, Malkovska V.
- Head Repositioning during Neurointerventional Procedures to Optimize Biplanar Imaging
Journal of Neuroimaging, 2020. DOI: 1111/jon.12750
Dowlati E, Zhou T, Stewart J, Felbaum DR, Liu AH, Mai JC, Armonda RA.
- Food Insecurity and Insulin Use in Hyperglycemic Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department
Western Journal of Emergency Medicine: Integrating Emergency Care with Population Health, DOI: 10.5811/westjem.2020.4.45918
Nhoung HK, Goyal M, Cacciapuoti M, Day H, Hashemzadeh T, Magee M, Jarris YS.