February Peer-Reviewed Publications from MedStar Health
Congratulations to all MedStar researchers who had articles published in February 2021. The selected articles and link to PubMed provided below represent the body of work completed by MedStar Health investigators, physicians, and associates and published in peer-reviewed journals last month. The list is compiled from PubMed for any author using “MedStar” in the author affiliation. Congratulations to this month’s authors. We look forward to seeing your future research.
View the full list of publications on PubMed.gov here.
- "Innovations in Infection Prevention and Treatment"
Surgical Infections, 2021. DOI: 10.1089/sur.2020.202
Tejiram S, Shupp JW.
- "Understanding and Measuring Long-Term Outcomes of Fingertip and Nail Bed Injuries and Treatments"
Hand Clinics. 2021.DOI: 10.1016/j.hcl.2020.09.011
Means KR Jr, Saunders RJ.
- "Negative pressure wound therapy system in extremely obese women after cesarean delivery compared with standard dressing"
The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 2021. DOI: 10.1080/14767058.2019.1611774
Kawakita T, Iqbal SN, Overcash RT.
- "The STRIATE-G Technique for COVID-19 ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction"
JACC Cardiovascular Interventions, 2021. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcin.2020.09.045
Yerasi C, Khalid N, Khan JM, Hashim H, Waksman R, Bernardo N.
- Early mortality benefit with COVID-19 convalescent plasma: a matched control study"
British Journal for Haematology, 2021. DOI: 10.1111/bjh.17272
Shenoy AG, Hettinger AZ, Fernandez SJ, Blumenthal J, Baez V.