This symposium features current technology in the use of artificial intelligence (AI). AI benefits include improving the workflow and treatment delivery.
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2019
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For any questions, please contact:
Melanie Towle [email protected].
MedStar Harbor Hospital | Baum Auditorium
3001 S. Hanover Street Baltimore, MD 21225
Free parking is available.
This event is sponsored by:
- MedStar RadAmerica
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Department of Radiation Medicine
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Department of Radiation Oncology
Continuing Education Credits with:
- Category A CE Credits by ASRT
- Medical Dosimetrist Board Certification
- Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics (CAMPEP)
- National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA)