- Use MedStar eVisit for a referral to one of our COVID-19 testing tents or to discuss other types of home or state-based testing options.
- At a local state-based testing location: Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, D.C.
- Consider one of these home-based testing options.
- Travel testing for COVID-19 is available at all our locations effective May 1, 2021. If you plan to walk in during the evening hours, please book online.
MedStar Health Urgent Care Vaccine Information
Additional Vaccine Information
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you request a vaccine:
- Vaccine supply and appointments are limited. MedStar Health follows federal, state, and local eligibility guidelines regarding prioritization for vaccinating our patients. We ask for your patience as we do our best to serve the community.
- MedStar Health is committed to public health and safety. We encourage you to get your vaccine as soon as you are eligible and wherever you can get an appointment. It does not have to be at a facility operated by MedStar Health.
- If you are currently under the care of the Veterans Administration (VA) you are required to receive your vaccine at a VA facility. For more information, please click here or contact your local VA health facility.
- MedStar Health is not currently vaccinating patients in Virginia. If you want to sign up to get vaccinated, visit the Virginia Department of Health website or call the Virginia Department of Health hotline at 877-275-8343.
- If you are a resident of the District of Columbia, you may also request a vaccination appointment online from MedStar Health or through the DC Health portal or by calling 855-363-0333.