Thank you for participating in a MedStar Health social media promotion!
Citi Open Tennis Tournament Contest Rules
- Enter the contest by liking our Facebook page and commenting on the MedStar Health contest post with the name of your favorite tennis player.
- To participate, you must be 18 years of age or older, and only one entry is allowed per person. You must be a resident of Washington, D.C., Maryland, or Virginia to participate. MedStar Health is not responsible for any travel expenses incurred for accepting this prize.
- The contest starts on Wednesday, July 31, and ends on Friday, August 2, at 10 a.m. EDT. Posts after that date and time will not be eligible.
- MedStar Health will select one (1) winner at random. The winner will receive two (2) tickets and a parking pass to the final matches on Sunday, August 4.
- MedStar Health will contact the winner privately via Facebook message by the morning of Friday, August 2, and will announce the winner on Facebook after winner has accepted the prize.
Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering the promotion, you fully release Facebook from any liability.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the date for the event?
The final matches are on Sunday, August 4, starting at 12 p.m. EDT.
If chosen as a winner, how quickly do I need to respond to confirm acceptance of the prize?
When a representative from MedStar Health reaches out to you, they’ll identify an exact timeframe to respond with your acceptance, which is usually within 24 hours of their message to you. If you miss responding within their timeframe, you will forfeit the prize, and MedStar Health will have to reach out to a new winner.
How do I receive the tickets and parking?
Upon acceptance of the prize, MedStar Health will email the winner both the tickets and parking pass that can be printed in advance.
Is the prize transferable?
Prizing is not transferable, so if you are not able to accept, MedStar Health will reach out to a new winner.