Interested associates must meet the scholarship criteria and submit a completed application by April 18.
Note: Final candidates may also be required to interview with members of the selection committee.
Applications must include:
- A signed and completed application form
- Two (2) letters of recommendation – one of which must be from a MedStar Health entity president, chief administrative officer, faculty member or member of the leadership team
- A copy of your most recent MedStar entity performance evaluation
- A professional development statement (see application for details)
- Acknowledgement from your college/university that confirms you are an active student, who is currently pursuing a degree and in good standing with the program
Scholarship recipients are announced in May. Following the formal announcement, a one-time lump sum payment will be made directly to your academic institution in May/June.