Recipients of the John L. Green Generation of Leadership Scholarship are awarded up to $3,500 for assistance with tuition and fees for the current or upcoming academic semester.
NOTE: Scholarship funds cannot be used for certifications or continuing education credits.
For application consideration, you must:
- Serve in a management or supervisory position
- Work for a minimum of two years at any MedStar entity
- Identify as:
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African-American
- Hispanic or Latino
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Be actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree (or higher) in a field applicable to healthcare administration/leadership
- Maintain good-standing with the organization, including no disciplinary actions on file within the past year
- Strive to advance your leadership career in healthcare