Get healthy. Be active. Let us show you how. Join us for a FREE Support Group Meeting.
Group Meeting seeks to be a resource and source of non-judgmental support for Southern Maryland residents who:
- Have had weight loss surgery and are working to maintain the successes that they have achieved
- Have had weight loss surgery and are worried about regain
- Have had weight loss surgery and have regained varying degrees of weight
- Have family members/friends who have had weight loss surgery and want to learn how to better support them
- Are going to have weight loss surgery and desirous of support
- Are thinking about bariatric surgery and want to learn more
Time: 7 to 8 p.m.
Dates: Feb. 6, March 6, April 3, May 1, June 5, July 3, Aug. 7, Oct. 2, Nov. 6, Dec. 4
MedStar Health at Brandywine
13950 Brandywine Road • Brandywine, MD 20612
The seminar is FREE, but registration is required. For more information, please call 301-774-8881.