MedStar PromptCare Urgent Care Centers: Online Check-in Available
14 Convenient Locations Throughout Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia
The times indicated below are the estimated wait times for a patient that would be walking into a location right now. To save your spot in line, click on a location name or a pin on the map. If the online check-in visit times have all been taken for the day, you can still walk in and be seen during business hours. The time estimates below reflect an estimated wait time if you were to walk in the door right now.
Our urgent care centers provide extended-hour access to medical care for acute illnesses and injuries, just check in online or walk in. The services we offer include the following:
- Illness care for flu, allergies, bronchitis, infections, pneumonia, strep throat, pink eye, sinus infections, cold symptoms, urinary tract infections, yeast infections, and more
- Injury care for broken bones, stitches, sprains, lacerations/cuts, minor burns, and more
- Sports physicals
- Physical exams before surgery
- Flu shots (seasonal availability)
- Concussion evaluations
- STD testing
- On-site laboratory for minor tests (strep, mono, influenza, urinary infection, and pregnancy). If your condition needs further testing such as blood tests or cultures, we will have most results in 48-72 hours. Some advanced testing for serious illnesses may require a referral to a nearby hospital’s emergency department.
- Select a location that is most convenient and click “Save My Spot” to choose an arrival time.
- You will receive a text message reminder before you are scheduled to arrive. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete any necessary paperwork.
- When you get to the urgent care center, please check in with our front desk staff to complete your registration.
- We make every effort to see you as closely to your check-in time as possible. Please understand your arrival time is not an appointment and may be delayed by unforeseeable emergencies. Your place in line may change if another patient has a more serious condition. The good news is, if your arrival time changes, you will be notified by text message so you can continue to wait at home.
- We can only hold your place in line for 10 minutes past your chosen arrival time.
*Online check-in is not required to be seen at a MedStar PromptCare urgent care center. Walk-ins are always welcome.
MedStar PromptCare participates with most major health insurance plans. The following list should be used only as a guide and is subject to change. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health benefits plan includes receiving in‐network services from MedStar PromptCare, please call your insurance company.
DC Locations Only:
Maryland Locations Only:
Virginia Locations Only:
*Some insurance plan exclusions apply. Please call your insurance company to confirm if your individual health benefits plan includes receiving in‐network services from MedStar PromptCare.