In collaboration with MedStar Health hospitals and institutes, the Grant Development Team actively partners with federal, state, local government, corporate and private foundations to identify and pursue strategic grant funding opportunities.
Many of our grant partnerships target the needs of low income, minority and underserved populations, the elderly and at-risk youth and focus on advancing the health of the communities we serve.
As a system-wide resource within the Office of Philanthropy, the grants team works with clinicians, researchers, administrators and senior leadership in identifying, developing, and writing competitive grant proposals that further the mission and strategic priorities of MedStar.
The Grant Development Team is comprised of seasoned professionals with over 50 years of combined experience in conceptualization, submission and award management. Meet our team.
In Collaboration with Grant Seekers, we help to:
- Facilitate an understanding of the grant development process
- Identify potential funding sources
- Ensure compliance with grant application requirements
- Foster and coordinate relationships with internal and external partners
- Provide technical assistance in the preparation, writing and submission of high quality grant proposals
The level of assistance provided is tailored to individual needs. Please contact us to discuss your vision and ideas related to grants, or any questions that you may have via email at [email protected].