Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
5801 Allentown Rd., Ste. 510
Camp Springs, MD 20746
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
Our primary care practice is conveniently located in Prince George’s County. Our physicians are board-certified in internal medicine. We provide care for patients 18 years and older, through every stage of adulthood.
As experts at recognizing and diagnosing illness, we use state-of-the-art medical technology to develop treatment options best for you. We find our patients are our best partners in treating illness, so we strive to help you understand causes of illness and treatment outcomes by explaining the benefits and risks of any treatment we suggest.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Camp Springs has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.