Family Medicine | Internal Medicine
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
9501 Old Annapolis Rd.
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
You don't have to leave Howard County to find a MedStar Health primary care provider. Our team at MedStar Medical Group at Dorsey Hall is convenient to Ellicott City and Columbia, just off of Maryland Route 108. We offer an extensive range of services for the whole family. Whether you need a medical evaluation or are feeling ill, our expert providers are there to help.
Maintaining a long-term relationship with your doctor plays an essential role in your well-being. Our providers can help you establish your baseline of health and note any changes, keep you up to date on vaccines, conduct routine health screenings and checkups, and help you manage a chronic condition or disease. Our family medicine and internal medicine physicians use state-of-the-art medical technology and integrated health records that are connected to all MedStar Health providers, services and facilities.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Dorsey Hall has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.