Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
12111 Darnestown Rd., Ste. A
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
You don't have to travel out of Montgomery County to find expert primary care. Our family and internal medicine practice provides comprehensive, conveniently located healthcare right in your backyard. Our board-certified physicians specialize in family practice and internal medicine services, caring for all—from infants to geriatric patients.
Our doctors in Gaithersburg offer a broad range of healthcare services for the whole family—all under one roof. As your trusted partner, we can help you with health promotion, disease prevention, health maintenance, counseling, and patient education, as well as diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Gaithersburg has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.