Family Medicine | Internal Medicine
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
1133 21st St. NW
Bldg 2., 6th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20036
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
Building a relationship with a primary care provider is a great first step to a healthy life. Our MedStar Medical Group physicians have been treating patients from their 19th Street practice for years. Now at MedStar Health at Lafayette Centre, we are pleased to offer the same great care to this community. With on-site access to MedStar Health’s expert specialists, as well as laboratory and imaging services, we are able to provide you comprehensive, seamless care.
Our primary care specialists include both internal medicine and family medicine providers, and we offer an extensive range of services for adults, children, and infants. While our family medicine providers care for patients of all ages, our internal medicine providers primarily care for patients age 18 or older, as well as adolescents.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Lafayette Centre has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.