Family Medicine | Internal Medicine
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
12158 Central Ave.
Mitchellville, MD 20721
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
With practitioners who specialize in internal and family medicine, we treat patients of all ages. Maintaining a long-term relationship with a primary care provider plays an essential role in your well-being. Our providers can help you establish your baseline of health and note any changes, keep you up to date on vaccines, conduct routine health screenings and checkups, and help you manage a chronic condition or disease.
Our team is focused on helping you manage your overall health with preventive care, annual physicals and treatment when you are ill. And by selecting a MedStar Medical Group provider, you gain access to the entire integrated MedStar Health system, which includes 10 hospitals, exceptional physician specialists, clinical trials, home care services, and more.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Mitchellville has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.