Family Medicine | Internal Medicine
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
2227 Old Emmorton Rd., Ste. 220
Bel Air, MD 21015
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
You don’t have to travel far to find expert, compassionate primary care for the whole family. MedStar Medical Group at Old Emmorton Road is right here in your community, giving you access to a number of MedStar services. Conveniently located in Bel Air, our clinicians can help you establish your baseline of health and note any changes, keep you up to date on vaccines, conduct routine health screenings and checkups, and help you manage a chronic condition or disease.
The MedStar Medical Group team uses state-of-the-art medical technology and integrated health records that are connected to all MedStar Health providers, services, and facilities. We accept most major insurance plans.
Maintaining a long-term relationship with a primary care provider plays an essential role in your well-being. Our family medicine providers offer an extensive range of services for adults and children of all ages. Whether you need a medical evaluation or are feeling ill, our clinicians are there to help.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at Old Emmorton Road has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.