Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
711 W. 40th St., Ste. 429
Baltimore, MD 21211
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
You don’t have to travel far to find an expert, compassionate pediatrician. MedStar Medical Group is right here in your community, conveniently located in Baltimore at The Rotunda. Maintaining a long-term relationship with your child's pediatrician plays an essential role in their well-being. Our providers can establish a baseline of health for your child and note any changes, keep your child up to date on vaccines, conduct routine health screenings and checkups, and help manage a chronic condition or disease.
MedStar Medical Group uses state-of-the-art medical technology and integrated health records that are connected to all MedStar Health providers, services, and facilities.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Childhood asthma
- Ear infection care
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Newborn care
- Pediatric care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Wellness exams
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at the Rotunda has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.