Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
6409 Crain Hwy.
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
We provide comprehensive primary care—close to where you live, work, and shop in Upper Marlboro in Prince George’s County. Our team is focused on helping you manage your overall health with preventive care, annual physicals, and treatment when you are ill.
Our board-certified providers specialize in family practice and internal medicine services, caring for patients of all ages.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical HomeTM is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group Primary Care at Upper Marlboro has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.