Family Medicine | Pediatrics
Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
4225 Altamont Place, Ste. 102
White Plains, MD 20695
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
We provide comprehensive, conveniently located primary care in Charles County, so you can access care when and where you need it. Our team of physicians and nurse practitioners specialize in pediatric care and family medicine, caring for patients of all ages.
Our experience in treating patients of all ages allows us to help your entire family stay healthy at every stage of life. We are experts in recognizing and treating illness, and we work with you to establish personalized plans based on your best treatment options. We know you are our best partner in achieving good health, so we believe it’s important to clearly explain your condition and treatment in language that you can easily understand.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Pediatric Care
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
MedStar Medical Group at White Plains has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.