Destination: Good Health is the combined magazine from MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Over the last several years, our hospitals have been on a journey of integrating programs and services between our two campuses to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. We consistently have seen how patients have benefited from treatment at both hospitals, and every day, we work to Make A Difference in the lives of our patients.
Articles in This Issue
- New Orthopaedic Operating Rooms Now Open
- Free Fentanyl Test Kits Available
- A Unique Place for Healing: New Inpatient Rehabilitation Center Promotes Independence
- Tips for Preventing and Controlling High Cholesterol
- On the Forefront of Sports Medicine
- Treating Colorectal Cancer
- Meal Planning: It’s Easier Than You Think
- Flu Got You Down? When to Seek Medical Care
- Discovery of Aneurysm Calls for Urgent Response
- Improving Access to Healthy Food
- Calendar of Events
Classes and Events
At MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, we care about the health and wellness of our community. One of the ways we try to keep you healthy and active is by offering special classes, events, and screenings. Join us, and learn how you can stay healthy for life. Visit this page to see our class listings. To register, click the buttons below or call 855-212-8202. All classes are free unless noted otherwise.