Destination: Good Health is the combined magazine from MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Over the last several years, our hospitals have been on a journey of integrating programs and services between our two campuses to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. We consistently have seen how patients have benefited from treatment at both hospitals, and every day, we work to Make A Difference in the lives of our patients.
Articles in This Issue
- We are Safe and Ready to Care for You
- Living with Shoulder Pain
- Managing Medications
- Against the Odds: Immunotherapy Works Miracles
- Back to a Regular Rhythm: Cardiac Ablation Restores Normal Heartbeat
- Eating Mindfully for Better Health
- Dealing with Chronic Pain: Consider Seeing a Psychologist
- Community Lectures and Class Schedules
- Community Health Spotlight: Reducing Violence in Our Street
Classes and Events
At MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, we care about the health and wellness of our community. One of the ways we try to keep you healthy and active is by offering special classes, events, and screenings. Join us, and learn how you can stay healthy for life. Visit this page to see our class listings. To register, click the buttons below or call 855-212-8202. All classes are free unless noted otherwise.