Destination: Good Health is the combined magazine from MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Over the last several years, our hospitals have been on a journey of integrating programs and services between our two campuses to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. We consistently have seen how patients have benefited from treatment at both hospitals, and we believe that now is the time to share our combined successes in one publication.
Would you like to learn more information, request a physician referral, or receive special items mentioned in this issue? Complete the form below.
Articles in This Issue
- Offering Specialty Clinics to Help You Thrive
- 2018 Top Doctors
- What Matters Most: A Person-Centered Approach to Care
- Start the Year Off Right: Get a Checkup
- Managing Complex Heart Disease: HCM Clinic
- The Breast Center at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Five Good Reasons to Exercise With a Partner
- Ready to Kick the Habit? We Can Help
- Revolutionizing Spine Surgery: Robotic Technology Sets New Standard
- Calendar of Events
- Community Health Spotlight: Connecting Vulnerable Patients to Essential Services
Classes and Events
At MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, we care about the health and wellness of our community. One of the ways we try to keep you healthy and active is by offering special classes, events, and screenings. Join us, and learn how you can stay healthy for life. Visit this page to see our class listings. To register, click the buttons below or call 855-212-8202. All classes are free unless noted otherwise.