Destination: Good Health is the combined magazine from MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Over the last several years, our hospitals have been on a journey of integrating programs and services between our two campuses to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. We consistently have seen how patients have benefited from treatment at both hospitals, and every day, we work to Make A Difference in the lives of our patients.
Articles in This Issue
- What’s new: Need orthopaedic care? There’s a new option in Pikeville.
- A collaboration in care: Managing the needs of patients with chronic conditions.
- Healthy habits: Video visits—making access to care easier.
- Understanding breast cancer risk: Specialized clinic offers valuable insight.
- A new outlook on life: Advanced heart failure program makes all the difference.
- Eating well: Tips for having a healthier summer.
- Staying active: The surprise benefits of stretching.
- Classes and events
- Community health spotlight: Partnering for better health.
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Would you like to learn more information, request a physician referral, or receive special items mentioned in this issue? Complete this form.
Check out issues of our previous newsletter, Good Health, here.
Classes and Events
At MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, we care about the health and wellness of our community. One of the ways we try to keep you healthy and active is by offering special classes, events, and screenings. Join us, and learn how you can stay healthy for life. Visit this page to see our class listings. To register, click the buttons below or call 855-212-8202. All classes are free unless noted otherwise.