MedStar Medical Group provides comprehensive and compassionate care for children and adolescents. Our physicians are board certified.
We accept most major healthcare insurance plans. If you do not see our name in your provider directory, please call your insurance carrier.
18109 Prince Philip Dr.
Olney, MD 20832
View on map
Monday through Friday:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - noon (Urgent Care Only)
Monday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Diagnostic Testing On-Site
Chemistry, Dipstick Urinalysis, Immunology, Mono Slide Test, Microbiology, Group A Strep Screen (non-culture), Influenza Antigen (nasal or throat swab), LabCorp (located in the lobby).
Urgent Care On-Site
Urgent Care appointments offered daily, Monday thru Saturday during regular business hours.
Did You Know? We offer urgent care at locations throughout Maryland and the Washington, D.C. region. Click here to find an urgent care center.
Fill out the appropriate forms and bring them with you on your first visit.
Download Adobe Reader
- Patient Registration
- History Intake Form
- Sick Well Visit or Both
- Treatment Authorization
- Reporting of Test Results & Scheduling Appointments
Medical Record Request Form
Patient Portal Access
- Patient Portal Card
- Standard Enrollment Instructions
- Proxy Access to Accounts of Minor Patients
- Portal Access for Patients under 18
- Portal Access Authorization Form
Child Developmental—Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ)/ADHD Forms
- 9 months questionnaire
- 9 months questionnaire (Spanish)
- 12 month questionnaire
- 12 month questionnaire (Spanish)
- 18 months questionnaire
- 18 months questionnaire (Spanish)
- 24 months questionnaire
- 24 months questionnaire (Spanish)
- 30 months questionnaire
- 30 months questionnaire (Spanish)
- 36 months questionnaire
- 36 months questionnaire (Spanish)
- 48 months questionnaire
- 48 months questionnaire (Spanish)
- Vanderbilt Parent Initial
- Vanderbilt Parent Follow Up
- Vanderbilt Teacher Initial
- Vanderbilt Teacher Follow Up
Health Risk Assessment
- Lead/Tuberculosis Screening
- Lead/Tuberculosis Screening (Spanish)
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS)
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS) (Spanish)
Vaccine Information Statements (VISs)
- DTap - Ages 7 and under
- Flu Inactive
- Flu Active
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV Gardasil-9
- Tdap - Ages 7 and older
- Varicella - Chickenpox Vaccine
- Emergency Care for the Management of Student with a Diagnosis of Anaphylaxis
- Montgomery County Public Schools Record of Physical Exam
- Montgomery County Authorization to Administer Prescribed Medication
- Montgomery County Sports Physical
- Frederick County Public Schools Physical Exam
- Frederick County Public Schools Sports Physical
Well Child Check Visit Forms from 9 to 48 months (download the following forms if applicable)
- 9 months—9-month ASQ
- 12 months—Lead/Tuberculosis Screening
- 18 months—18 month ASQ and M-CHAT
- 24 months—24-month ASQ, M-CHAT and Lead/Tuberculosis Screening
- 30 months—30-month ASQ and M-CHAT
- 36 months—36 month ASQ, and Lead/Tuberculosis Screening
- 48 months—48 month ASQ, and Lead/Tuberculosis Screening
Ride With Uber
We have partnered with Uber to create a convenient ride option to get you to and from your appointments. Set a reminder and you will receive a text message when it is time to hail your ride.
MedStar Medical Group Pediatrics at Olney has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home™ (PCMH™ Level 3). This recognition demonstrates that the practice has the tools, systems, and resources to provide our patients with the right care at the right time.
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.