Visit the Center for Successful Aging at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center today.
Continuing a tradition of caring for the community in all stages of life
At MedStar Montgomery Medical Center, we’ve been proudly caring for the community for over 100 years. And at our Center for Successful Aging, we’re honored to address the unique needs of older adults through:
- Comprehensive cognitive, functional, and medical assessments
- Diagnosis and treatment of complex medical conditions
- Medication management
- Connection to social and medical resources to help maintain your comfort at home
- Providing support for emotional and social health needs, as well as practical assistance
- Navigation and guidance assistance within the largest health system in the region
Together, we can help our older adults maintain the best possible quality of life at home
If you’re the caregiver or primary care provider of an older adult, we’re here to support you, too. Successful aging takes teamwork, and together, we can help older adults age with dignity at home.
For patients and caregivers
If you're a primary care provider who cares for patients with geriatric syndromes, you can request a consult from our team. We will develop a comprehensive treatment plan that is tailored to your patients' specific needs, and we will share this plan with you. It's a plan that considers:
- What matters to your patient
- Mental capability
- Safe mobility
- Requiring face masks for everyone
- Frequently disinfecting and cleaning public spaces and rooms
- Staggering appointments to minimize traffic in the office
Visit us today
We accept Medicare and Medicaid, along with a wide variety of health plans. Please call your insurance provider to verify coverage.
MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
Center for Successful Aging
18101 Prince Philip Dr.
Olney, MD 20832
Get Directions >>