What are the benefits to having a primary care physician?
- Someone who knows you. Establishing a relationship with your primary care doctor is important. Getting to know your doctor allows you to build confidence and trust that will help you to talk openly about health issues and concerns.
- Coordinated care. Your primary care doctor is your home base. They know about your medications, surgeries, scheduled tests, and results. They will work with specialists as needed to support your treatment and care plan. Keeps you healthy. Your doctor doesn’t just want to see you when you are sick. They want to partner with you and see you regularly to create a prevention plan just for you.
- Scheduled screenings. Your primary care doctor will schedule tests/screenings and review results to identify health concerns. Most illnesses, when caught early, have more successful treatment options available.
Why choose a MedStar Health primary care physician?
- Quality, compassionate primary care for you and your family
- Convenient locations near where you live and work
- Online scheduling and communication with your provider. Go to Access.MedStarHealth.org or use the MedStar Health app.
- Access to myMedStar.org, our secure, password-protected patient portal
- Peace of mind knowing you have the region’s largest health system behind you with 10 hospitals, thousands of physician experts, and hundreds of sites of service
Easy-to-use telehealth options.
Existing patients can see our expert physicians or nurse practitioners from the comfort of home with scheduled online appointments. When you call your provider’s office or message them through the MedStar Health patient portal, they will determine if a telehealth visit is right for you. If so, our team will schedule your appointment just like a routine office visit.
MedStar eVisit is available to new and existing patients. It is our on-demand telehealth option, offering video access to experienced providers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No appointment needed. Just go to MedStarHealth.org/eVisit.
We offer an expert team of physicians specializing in:
Family Medicine: Caring for patients ages five or older
Internal Medicine: Caring for patients ages 18 or older
Address: 810 Bestgate Rd. Ste. 135 Annapolis, MD 21401
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone Hours: Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Insurance: Most insurance plans accepted
Same Day Appointments May Be Available
MedStar Health Primary Care in Annapolis
When primary care services may be unavailable, such as the evenings and weekends, or when you’re traveling, we offer convenient access to more than 30 urgent care centers and eVisit. Learn more.
All Primary Care Locations
We proudly offer primary care services conveniently located throughout the Maryland and Washington, D.C., region. Click a county below or a pin on the map to learn more about each of our locations.
To easily find the location nearest you, please allow your current location and select ‘Find Locations’ below.