Conveniently located in your community
One of the most important decisions you’ll make regarding you, and your family’s, health is who you entrust to provide your primary care.
Building a long-term relationship with a primary care partner plays an essential role in protecting your health. So it’s important to find the right provider—one who will get to know you and your family and offer the personalized care you deserve.
We offer compassionate, convenient primary care services to individuals and families throughout Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. We accept most insurance plans and often have same-day appointments available.
Our primary care practices with MedStar Medical Group feature state-of-the-art amenities and are conveniently located to provide a comprehensive and collaborative approach to health care.
What are the benefits to having a primary care physician?
- Someone who knows you. Establishing a relationship with your primary care doctor is important. Getting to know your doctor allows you to build confidence and trust that will help you to talk openly about health issues and concerns.
- Coordinated care. Your primary care doctor is your home base. They know about your medications, surgeries, scheduled tests, and results. They will work with specialists as needed to support your treatment and care plan.
- Keeps you healthy. Your doctor doesn’t just want to see you when you are sick. They want to partner with you and see you regularly to create a prevention plan just for you.
- Scheduled screenings. Your primary care doctor will schedule tests/screenings and review results to identify health concerns. Most illnesses, when caught early, have more successful treatment options available.
Why choose a MedStar Health primary care physician?
- Quality, compassionate primary care for you and your family
- Convenient locations near where you live and work
- Online scheduling and communication with your provider. Go to Access.MedStarHealth.org or use the MedStar Health app.
- Access to myMedStar.org, our secure, password-protected patient portal
- Peace of mind knowing you have the region’s largest health system behind you with 10 hospitals, thousands of physician experts, and hundreds of sites of service
Care You Can Trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here’s what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
MedStar Medical Group in Howard County
We offer an expert team of physicians specializing in:
Family Medicine: Caring for patients of all ages, from children to adults Internal Medicine: Caring for patients ages 18 or older
Care Options to Meet Your Health Needs:
In-Person Visits: We are open for safe, in office visits. Telehealth Visits: MedStar Health Telehealth visits are available.
Address: 9501 Old Annapolis Rd., Suite 308, Ellicott City, MD 21042
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Insurance: Most insurance plans accepted
Same Day Appointments May Be Available
Meet the Team at Dorsey Hall
All Primary Care Locations
We proudly offer primary care services conveniently located throughout Maryland and the Washington, D.C. region. Click a county below or a pin on the map to learn more about each of our locations
To easily find the location nearest you, please allow your current location and select ‘Find Locations’ below.