- Dermatology; board certified
Dr. Arpana Shah is the division chief of Dermatology. Dr. Shah received her medical degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania and completed her dermatology residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. Dr. Shah's staff includes 2 nurse practioners. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, listening to music and spending time with her husband Amish and their two children. In addition to practicing Dermatology, Arpana is trained in classical Indian dance and loves performing and choreographing various dances.
- Residency Program: Mt. Sinai Medical Ctr (2002)
- Medical School: Medical College of Pennsylvania (1998)
- Board Certification: American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology
- MedStar St. Marys Hospital