- Pediatrics; board certified
Gaurav Kumar, MD, received his medical degree from The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and completed his pediatrics residency training at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Board certified in pediatrics, his past experience includes delivering medical care and coordinating a research study on vaccines on the Navajo Indian reservation.
His special interests are in child behavior and development, ADHD, asthma, and obesity.
- Residency Program: Johns Hopkins Hospital (1998)
- Medical School: John Hopkins Univ School of Med (1995)
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center