Dr. Khan completed her internship in Denmark and her gastroenterology fellowship at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Khan has an enthusiasm and passion for taking care of a wide variety of gastroenterological illnesses. She has special interest in treating patients with inflammatory bowel disease, and she will soon be scheduling video capsule endoscopies.
In her spare time, Dr. Khan enjoys spending time with her family, gardening, and oil painting.
- Fellowship Program: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (2012)
- Residency Program: Rochester General Hospital (2008)
- Medical School: Allama Iqbal Medical College (1999)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar St. Marys Hospital