- Hand Surgery
Dr. Innis received his bachelor's degree at Cornell University and his medical degree from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and a hand surgery fellowship at the Curtis National Hand Center at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Innis is an assistant professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He has a strong administrative background and is actively involved in direct surgical education and didactic lectures.
Dr. Innis was named a 2017 “Top Doc” by Baltimore Magazine for Hand Surgery and has been recognized since 2015.
- Fellowship Program: MedStar Union Memorial Hospital (1990)
- Residency Program: Johns Hopkins Hospital (1989)
- Internship Program: Johns Hopkins Hospital (1985)
- Medical School: John Hopkins Univ School of Med (1984)
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- Baltimore Magazine Top Doc, 2017, 2016, 2015