- Internal Medicine; board certified
- adolescent health
- cancer prevention
- cancer screening
- cardiovascular disease management
- cholesterol disorders
- chronic disease management
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- diabetes management
- diet and exercise
- diet and nutrition
- memory disorders
- men's health
- nutrition and health
- preventive medicine
Dr. Raj Gill earned his medical degree from the State University of New York and has specialized in Internal Medicine. He served as the chief of medicine at MedStar St. Mary's Hospital in Leonardtown, MD. He is also a clinical instructor, faculty of medicine at the University of Maryland.
"I find practicing medicine a challenging and rewarding experience. Our goal is to provide every patient the best care to improve the quality of life," says Dr. Gill.
In his spare time, Raj enjoys spending time with his wife and twin boys, skiing, and playing volleyball and soccer.
- Residency Program: State University of New York at Buffalo (2000)
- Medical School: Sarojini Naidu Medical College (1991)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar St. Marys Hospital