- Vascular Surgery
Jeffery Breslin, MD, FACS, is board certified and fellowship trained in vascular surgery, and has been in practice since 1990. He is active in all aspects of vascular surgery, specializing in minimally invasive procedures, such as aneurysm repairs, peripheral angioplasty and medically necessary vein procedures. He is a member the Eastern Vascular Society and a fellow in the American College of Surgeons.
- Fellowship Program: Geisinger Medical Center - Danville Hospital (1990)
- Residency Program: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (1989)
- Internship Program: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore (1985)
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine (1984)
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery, Vascular Surgery