- Benign Hematology
- Medical Oncology
Scott D. Rowley, MD, FACP, is director of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation services at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C., and at Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, NJ.
Originally trained in transplantation at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD, Dr. Rowley remained on the faculty of the Johns Hopkins Oncology center for 10 years before joining the faculty at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center in Seattle, WA, as an associate member and associate professor of medicine at the University of Washington School of Medicine. He moved to Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, NJ, in 2001 as director of the hematopoietic stem cell services at that center.
He is currently a professor of medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine. Dr. Rowley has authored more than 120 peer-reviewed publications and 30 book chapters in the field of transplantation medicine.
- Fellowship Program: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1984)
- Fellowship Program: Brown University Program in Medicine (1981)
- Residency Program: Rhode Island Hospital (1981)
- Internship Program: Rhode Island Hospital (1979)
- Medical School: University of Massachusetts (1978)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- 3800 Reservoir Road NorthwestWashington, DC 20007
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital