- Pain Medicine
Arash Khoie, MD, is an anesthesiologist who is fellowship trained in interventional pain management. He will see patients in Lutherville at the Galleria, and at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. He completed his fellowship in interventional pain management and his residency in anesthesiology at the University of Maryland Medical Center, his internship in internal medicine at Richmond University Medical Center, and medical school at University of Nevada School of Medicine. Dr. Khoie specializes in a multidisciplinary approach to pain management in an outpatient setting, involving multiple interventional procedures and other methods.
- Fellowship Program: University of MD Rehab & Orthopedic Institute (2011)
- Residency Program: University of Maryland Medical Center (2010)
- Internship Program: Richmond University Medical Center (2007)
- Medical School: University of Nevada School of Medicine (2006)
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital