- Ophthalmology; board certified
Martin Kolsky, M.D., is a neuro-ophthalmologist at the MedStar Pituitary Center. Dr. Kolsky's practice bridges the fields of neurology and ophthalmology. As director of neuro-ophthalmology at the MedStar Pituitary Center, he has a particular interest in treating patients with pituitary region disorders that affect vision. Dr. Kolsky is dedicated to providing advanced treatment options to patients with pituitary disorders.
Dr. Kolsky is there every step of the way for patients with vision problems related to pituitary tumors. He meets with patients, answers questions and performs advanced diagnostic tests to ensure an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Kolksy works closely with the rest of the team at the center to create individualized care plan recommendations.
Dr. Kolsky is a clinical professor of ophthalmology and neurology at Georgetown University School of Medicine. He's committed to teaching the next generation of ophthalmologists how to provide expert, patient-centered care.
- Residency Program: Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital (1972)
- Internship Program: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (1967)
- Medical School: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse (1966)
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital