Dr. Michael Frank is a board-certified foot and ankle surgeon practicing out of three offices around the Washington, D.C. area. Dr. Frank completed a three-year surgical residency program where he received extensive training in foot and ankle surgery. He has a special interest in heel pain, foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, and sports medicine.
- Residency Program: Harris County Hospital (2002)
- Internship Program: Cooper Hospital / University Medical Center (2000)
- Medical School: Barry University School of Graduate Medical Sciences (1999)
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center