Nancy N. Hu, MD, is a Neurologist for MedStar Health, practicing at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and MedStar Georgetown Neurology at Mclean.
Dr. Hu earned her medical degree at Georgetown University and completed a three-year Neurology Residency at Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She was named Chief Resident for Outreach, and her excellence in medical student teaching and mentorship was recognized with the Hugh H. Hussey Award. She now also serves as the director for the Neurology clerkship for Georgetown University Medical School.
She completed her fellowship training in Neuro-lmmunology and Multiple Sclerosis at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. She is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN).
Dr. Hu is also active in the core team of the Multiple Sclerosis Patient-Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP) at the Georgetown Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro-lmmunology Center. She champions healthcare access, communication, and care coordination.
- Fellowship Program: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (2018)
- Residency Program: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (2017)
- Internship Program: Montefiore Medical Center (2014)
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine (2013)
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital