- Structural Heart Disease
- Interventional Cardiology; board certified
- atrial septal defect
- coronary angiography
- coronary angioplasty
- mitral valve repair
- patent foramen ovale closure
- rotational atherectomy
- transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- transradial catheterization
- transradial coronary angioplasty
Nauman Siddiqi, MD, FSCAI, FACC, is an interventional cardiologist who holds two board certifications in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. He is fellowship trained in interventional cardiology and cardiology and holds a masters in epidemiology.
Dr. Siddiqi is committed to using the most advanced technology and procedures while partnering with fellow physicians to provide exceptional cardiac care and treatment for every patient. His professional interests include aortic and mitral valvuloplasty; transcatheter aortic valve replacement; transradial cardiac catheterization; percutaneous coronary intervention, inclusive of pericardiocentesis; atrial septal defect; and patent foramen ovale closure, myocardial biopsy, and rotational atherectomy.
Most recently, Dr. Siddiqi was a member of the clinical team at Baylor Health Care System in Dallas, Texas. He is a fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions and the American College of Cardiology.
- Fellowship Program: St. Vincent Hospital and Health Care Center (2012)
- Fellowship Program: University of California at Irvine (2011)
- Residency Program: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (2008)
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine (2005)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center