- Radiation Oncology
Paul B. Fowler, MD, is a board-certified radiation oncologist and chief of Radiation Oncology at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital and MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. He specializes in the treatment of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer. Dr. Fowler also serves as physician planner for the hospital's Tumor Board and is also an investigator with several clinical trials sponsored by the National Cancer Institute.
A member of professional organizations that include the American College of Radiation Oncology, the American College of Radiology and the American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology, Dr. Fowler has been recognized as one of the region's Top Doctors by Baltimore magazine on numerous occasions. He is an avid gardener, enjoys traveling and loves animals.
- Residency Program: Einstein Center One (1993)
- Residency Program: Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia (1993)
- Internship Program: West Virginia University Healthcare (1989)
- Medical School: West Virginia University School of Medicine (1988)
- Board Certification: American Board of Radiology, Radiation Oncology
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- 2013 Top Doctor, Baltimore magazine
- 2017 Top Doctor, Baltimore magazine