Save time in the waiting room with online check-in
37767 Market Dr. Ste. 100
Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
Urgent Care Service Hours of Operation:
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Every day.
- Insurance Information
- Services Offered
- Online booking required for elective visits, which includes (Walk-ins not accepted):
- Flu shots
- PPD/TB tests
- Sports Physicals
- COVID-19 pre-operative testing
- Full Pre-Operative Evaluations (physical, labs)
- COVID-19 Travel Screening/Testing (testing needed before a trip)
- Symptomatic patients who meet COVID-19 testing criteria will be offered a rapid point of care test when available. Patients without symptoms should consider testing options through their primary care doctor or at local state based locations, as our urgent cares are experiencing very high volumes and long wait times. Patients without symptoms will have tests sent to an offsite laboratory, which could take 3-7 days to receive results.
- We encourage you to enroll in the MedStar Health Patient Portal, so you have access to your results as soon as they become available. For patient portal support, please call 877-745-5656.
- If you are required to have COVID-19 Pre-Operative testing (before surgery) please refer to this document for our testing locations. If you plan to come to urgent care for your pre-operative COVID-19 test, you must reserve a spot online ahead of time (walk-in patients not accepted).
When you or your family members have an illness that is not life-threatening, MedStar Health Urgent Care is here to provide convenient, comprehensive medical care. We are open weekends, evenings, and most holidays — and walk-ins are welcome. Just walk in or save your spot in line with online check-in.
We are more than a walk-in clinic. Our team of providers diagnoses and treats non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. We have X-ray services and laboratory testing available on-site for common illnesses (strep, mono, influenza, urinary infection, and pregnancy). If your condition needs further testing such as blood tests or cultures, we will have most results in 48-72 hours. Some advanced testing for serious illnesses may require a referral to a nearby hospital’s emergency department.
Our urgent care center, cares for people of all ages. We have on-site X-ray and laboratory for faster diagnosis and treatment, and our providers communicate with your primary care physician so your care is seamless. If you need follow-up, we connect you to a specialist and help schedule the appointment.
Our urgent care center is located inside St. Mary’s Medical Center at Charlotte Hall. We provide convenient, coordinated care when you need it, from a name you can trust. Stop by to see us or use online check-in to reserve your spot in line or call 301-290-1499 (no appointment needed)!
We're Proud To Offer These Services:
- Illness care for flu, allergies, bronchitis, infections, pneumonia, strep throat, pink eye, sinus infections, cold symptoms, urinary tract infections, yeast infections, and more
- Injury care for broken bones, stitches, concussion evaluations, sprains, lacerations/cuts, minor burns, and more
- Sports physicals
- STD testing
- Pre-surgery physicals
- Flu shots (seasonal availability)
- X-ray and basic on-site laboratory (strep, mono, influenza, urine testing, pregnancy)
Did you know? Primary care is available in Charlotte Hall. Click here to find a primary care provider.
MedStar Health Urgent Care participates with most major health insurance plans. The following list should be used only as a guide and is subject to change. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health benefits plan includes receiving in‐network services from MedStar Health Urgent Care, please call your insurance company.
Don’t have health insurance? Here is some information to help you know what the expected costs and procedures are when you’re paying out of pocket without insurance. Click here to learn about Self pay services.
Accredited by the National Urgent Care Center!
The National Urgent Care Center, a leading expert in urgent care, has recognized our center for our commitment to providing high-quality urgent care.