Save time in the waiting room with online check-in
3064 Waldorf Market Place
Waldorf, MD 20603
Urgent Care Service Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Insurance Information
- Services Offered
- Online booking required for elective visits, which includes (Walk-ins not accepted):
- Flu shots
- PPD/TB tests
- Sports Physicals
- COVID-19 pre-operative testing
- Full Pre-Operative Evaluations (physical, labs)
- COVID-19 Travel Screening/Testing (testing needed before a trip)
- Symptomatic patients who meet COVID-19 testing criteria will be offered a rapid point of care test when available. Patients without symptoms should consider testing options through their primary care doctor or at local state based locations, as our urgent cares are experiencing very high volumes and long wait times. Patients without symptoms will have tests sent to an offsite laboratory, which could take 3-7 days to receive results.
- We encourage you to enroll in the MedStar Health Patient Portal, so you have access to your results as soon as they become available. For patient portal support, please call 877-745-5656.
- If you are required to have COVID-19 Pre-Operative testing (before surgery) please refer to this document for our testing locations. If you plan to come to urgent care for your pre-operative COVID-19 test, you must reserve a spot online ahead of time (walk-in patients not accepted).