Save Time and Check In Online
New name, same great care. Express Care is now MedStar PromptCare at Charlotte Hall. When your child is running a fever and your doctor’s office just closed, what do you do? It may be tempting to make a trip to the Emergency department, but consider visiting us instead. Just walk in or save your spot in line with online check-in.
We are more than a walk-in clinic. Our team of providers diagnoses and treats non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. We have X-ray services and laboratory testing available on-site for common illnesses (strep, mono, influenza, urinary infection, and pregnancy). If your condition needs further testing such as blood tests or cultures, we will have most results in 48-72 hours. Some advanced testing for serious illnesses may require a referral to a nearby hospital’s emergency department.
Our urgent care center cares for people of all ages. We have on-site X-ray and laboratory for faster diagnosis and treatment, and our providers communicate with your primary care physician so your care is seamless. If you need follow-up, we connect you to a specialist and help schedule the appointment.
We are more than a walk-in clinic. Our urgent care center is located inside St. Mary’s Medical Center at Charlotte Hall. At MedStar PromptCare at Charlotte Hall, we provide convenient, coordinated care when you need it, from a name you can trust. Stop by to see us or use online check-in to reserve your spot in line.
Visit Us Today
37767 Market Drive, Ste 100
Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
Phone: 855-546-1991 (no appointment needed!)
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Everyday.
We're Proud To Offer These Services:
- Illness care (flu, allergies, bronchitis, infections, pneumonia, strep throat, pink eye, sinus infection treatment, cold symptom treatment, UTI treatment (urinary tract infection), yeast infection treatment, and more)
- Injury care (stitches, concussion evaluations, sprains, lacerations, broken bones, minor burn treatment and more)
- Sports physicals
- STD testing
- Pre-surgery physicals
- Flu shots
- X-ray and basic on-site laboratory (strep, mono, influenza, urine testing, pregnancy)
- StarPass medical discount program
Did you know? Primary care is available in Charlotte Hall. Click here to find a primary care provider.
MedStar PromptCare participates with most major health insurance plans, including the following. The list below should be used only as a guide and is subject to change. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health benefits plan includes receiving in‐network services from MedStar PromptCare, please call your insurance company.
Accredited by the National Urgent Care Center!
The National Urgent Care Center, a leading expert in urgent care, has recognized our center for our commitment to providing high-quality urgent care.
We've provided these helpful resources for you to explore at your convenience.
- 14 MedStar PromptCare Locations - Check In Online
- When to use urgent care at MedStar PromptCare
- Find a primary care doctor's office near you.
- MedStar Health hospital emergency rooms