Save Time and Check In Online
When you have an illness or injury that is not life threatening, MedStar PromptCare is here to provide convenient, comprehensive medical care. We are open weekends, evenings and most holidays — and walk-ins are welcome. Just walk in or save your spot in line with online check-in.
Our Towson urgent care center provides care for people of all ages. Our team of providers diagnoses and treats non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. We have X-ray services and laboratory testing available on-site for common illnesses (strep, mono, influenza, urinary infection, and pregnancy). If your condition needs further testing such as blood tests or cultures, we will have most results in 48-72 hours. Some advanced testing for serious illnesses may require a referral to a nearby hospital’s emergency department.
If you need follow-up care from a specialist, we are located just minutes from MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. We can connect you to a physician and assist with scheduling the appointment.
MedStar PromptCare at Towson is situated in the north district of Baltimore, in the Anneslie Shopping Center on York Road, close to Towson Town Center, and we offer plenty of free parking. We are more than a walk-in clinic. Our center provides convenient, coordinated care when you need it, in Baltimore County — stop by to see us or use online check-in to reserve your spot in line.
Visit Us Today
Address: 6317 York Road, Baltimore, MD 21212
Phone Number: 855-546-1994 (no appointment needed!)
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
We're Proud To Offer These Services:
- Illness care (flu, allergies, bronchitis, infections, pneumonia, strep throat, pink eye, sinus infection treatment, cold symptom treatment, UTI treatment (urinary tract infection), yeast infection treatment, and more)
- Injury care (stitches, concussion evaluations, sprains, lacerations, broken bones, minor burn treatment and more)
- Sports physicals
- Pre-surgery physicals
- STD testing
- Flu shots
- X-ray and basic on-site laboratory (strep, mono, influenza, urine testing, pregnancy)
- StarPass medical discount program
Looking for primary care? Our specialists are available at locations throughout Maryland and the Washington, D.C. region. Click here to find a primary care provider.
MedStar PromptCare participates with most major health insurance plans, including the following. The list below should be used only as a guide and is subject to change. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health benefits plan includes receiving in‐network services from MedStar PromptCare, please call your insurance company.
Accredited by the National Urgent Care Center!
The National Urgent Care Center, a leading expert in urgent care, has recognized our center for our commitment to providing high-quality urgent care.
We've provided these helpful resources for you to explore at your convenience.
- 14 MedStar PromptCare Locations - Check In Online
- When to use urgent care at MedStar PromptCare
- Find a primary care doctor's office near you.
- MedStar Health hospital emergency rooms