Dr. Jessica Nicole Fields, MD
- Hospital Medicine
Jessica N. Fields, MD, specializes in cardiology. Dr. Fields is a hospitalist at MedStar Heart & Vascular Institute.
Dr. Fields is fluent in German, French and Hebrew and has a working knowledge of Spanish. She publishes extensively in her field.
Dr. Fields received the MedStar Washington Hospital Center Superstar Award for documentation and coding improvement.
Dr. Fields served on MedStar Washington Hospital Center's glycemic task force committee to improve blood sugar control in inpatients.
In addition to her medical degrees, Dr. Fields holds a bachelor of arts in German Literature from the University of Maryland at College Park, as well as a degree in workplace Spanish from the University of Maryland University College.
- Residency Program: MedStar Washington Hospital Center (2005)
- Medical School: Tel Aviv University (2002)
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center