Family Medicine welcomes Kelly Ryan, DO, to our dedicated team of providers at the Family Health Center and the Department of Family Medicine.
Dr. Ryan attended Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and Villa Julie College and is a 2014 graduate of Family Medicine Residency at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. She also completed a Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellow at the University of Maryland and Union Memorial Hospital. Fellowship coverage included Loyola Blakefield, University of Maryland College Park, University of Maryland Baltimore County, Coppin State University and the Baltimore Ravens.
Dr. Ryan sees patients at the Family Health Center, manages the sports medicine curriculum with Dr. Mike Niehoff, Director of Musculoskeletal Programs, and provides medical coverage to the Maryland Thoroughbred Horsemen’s Association at Laurel and Pimlico racetracks.
In her spare time Dr. Ryan enjoys traveling, physical fitness activities, Iron Girl Triathlon and Baltimore Marathon relays.
- Faculty Appointment, Department of Family Medicine at Georgetown University Medical Center effective July 1, 2016-current.
- Assistant Team Physician at Towson University Athletics
- Assistant Team Physician, Baltimore Brigade Arena Football
- Associate Professor at Georgetown School of Medicine
- Safety and Integrity Alliance, National Thoroughbred Racing Association