Diabetes and Endocrinology at MedStar Harbor Hospital | 21225 | MedStar Health
Browse this page
Welcome to diabetes and endocrinology at MedStar Harbor Hospital
The Diabetes and Endocrine Center at MedStar Harbor Hospital is staffed by an experienced endocrinologist, nurse educator, and diabetes educator, who provides both inpatient and outpatient care to our patients.
- Self-management — Learn the skills and training you need to manage on your own, including glucose monitoring.
- Nutritional instruction — Dietitians are on staff to support your management plan.
- Medication management — Instruction for those needing insulin initiation.
- Educational Programs — Programs available for patients, community residents, and healthcare providers.
- Individual Educator Appointments — Meet with the nurse and dietitian to learn skills to manage your diabetes, available for women experiencing gestational diabetes. Read more below.