Care you can trust.
Don't delay medical care. We are open for in-person office visits and video visits. Call us to schedule your appointment today.
3333 N. Calvert St.
Johnston Professional Bldg., Ste. 540
Baltimore, MD 21218
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
Our primary care doctors are experts at recognizing and diagnosing illness. When you come to us with a health concern, we form a plan for diagnosis and treatment based on the best available medical information. In our office, you’ll find a full continuum of adult healthcare services, including preventive care for healthy living; treatment for acute illnesses like infections; and long-term management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
Insurance plans we accept
MedStar Medical Group accepts most major health insurance plans. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health insurance plan is accepted at MedStar Medical Group, please call your insurance company.
Services we offer include:
- Annual physicals and sports physicals
- Chronic disease screening and management
- Flu care and flu vaccine
- Laboratory testing and blood tests
- Preoperative consultations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Weight loss assistance