- Pediatric Gastroenterology; board certified
Dr. Serrano completed her Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition fellowship in New Orleans - Louisiana State University. She is the Division Chief for Pediatric GI, and has an interest in nutritional support, inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease and liver diseases. Dr. Serrano is a member of the North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition as well as the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation, the American Gastroenterological Association and the International Pediatric Transplant Association. She is board certified both in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Medical School: Universidad del Norte Programa de Medicina (1992)
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology
- 4200 Wisconsin Avenue NorthwestWashington, DC 20016
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital